About Me

My photo
I'm Danielle De Paul and as cliche as it sounds I have a passion...well...well for fashion. Nothing makes me happier then the perfect outfit.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

It'll take a little time.

This shall be my baby, my blog baby if you will. I want to say that I will publish a post everyday but I know it'll be hard for me to keep track. I might get lazy, but bare with me. Good things come to those who wait. :)
These are my cheap Levi 501 jean shorts, sadly too big and way too polished for my taste. I sewed my way tightening them and got a razor to distress. :)

what is this...? I don't even..
My face looks awful but I wanted to show off my favorite coffee mug!

1 comment:

  1. wow. lovely and very chic look...

    im following your blog now..
    hope you check and follow my blog too..
    http://noehs-ark.blogspot.com

    stay FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete